As a Pensacola native, you can usually find me somewhere near the water –whether I’m working or not. I entered the wedding industry in 2013 with such a passion for planning and designing stories, not just empty venues. I believe that a well-structured plan and constant communication are key drivers for a smooth planning process. It is my attention to detail throughout that will make your wedding an unforgettable experience for you and all your loved ones. To be a part of such a monumental moment in people’s lives – now that, is truly my honor.
My extra appendage on wedding days. She helps me keep my head on straight when I like to be in 52 places at once even though I know that's not possible. With every event being unique she gets to help us showcase the fine details that make each one great. Keri is right there along the way from set up to tear down to make sure no details are missed. When she's not helping create unforgettable weddings, you can find her with a coffee in hand spending time with her hubs and sweet little boy & crafting up a storm!
- Habitual list writer
- Chocolate fanatic
- My friend & family's biggest cheerleader
- Typical Pensacola beach bum
- Dog lover
- And a 94.2% chance I will cry a little at your wedding
- True-crime tv junkie
- Always has an Alani Nu energy drink in hand (comes in handy for those long wedding days)
- 2 Furbabies at home, Dexter & Bruno
- Has the PERFECT eyebrows, (I'm super jealous)
- Wearing all black is her personality trait